5030 Semi-Synthetic Sawing Fluid
- MST 5030 is a translucent, water soluable, sawing fluid designed to be a general purpose sawing fluid. MST 5030 is also able to be used in all machining operations.
- Metals: Useful on Carbon steels, Alloy steels, Cast iron, Copper alloys and some Aluminum alloys with medium machinability ratings
Enviromentally Friendly: Good sump life and operator acceptance. Easy to maintain and control. Waste treatable using standard fluid treatment procedures and systems.
- Excellent Rancidity Control: Inhibits bacteria and mold growth. Helps to elminate odor
- Excellent Cleanliness: Provides clean parts and keeps machinery clean. Residue is easily removed with an alkaline cleaner or warm water
- Exceptionally Mild: A great choice for individual saw applications
- Low Oil Emulsification: Extraneous oil can be skimmed to maximize fluid performance and life.
- 1:7 for sawing applications
- 1:20 for general machining
- 1:10 for grinding uses